FRENDZ IN CHRIST 4EVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU HAVE COME TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR ARTS AND FAITH IN CHRIST!

Go down

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU HAVE COME TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR ARTS AND FAITH IN CHRIST! Empty WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, WE'RE GLAD THAT YOU HAVE COME TO SHARE YOUR LOVE FOR ARTS AND FAITH IN CHRIST!

Post  Admin Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:37 pm

WHOA! WHEW! YIPEEEEE! At last a new group with the love of Christ is here, if you have something in your heart or an expression of your soul's unutterable sighs (shhh being young we understand it!) WE MAY SAY THIS IS YOUR GROUP! 'Cuz very seldom do we find it in the internet that a forum has got the combination of both the FAITH & ARTS together in perfect harmony!

The heart has an eye for beauty and an artist's eye got a heart for true expressions. And mmore importantly if you guys got the Faith in Jesus Christ, the more that expression even at the lowest lows and deepest depths of life make an inspiration to many people roaming around in cyberspace, gloomy and sad! If you will only let both do it, you wil prove how either of the two put your desires to reality, come on surf and browse around here, then find time to visit us, and this is ONE SO EXCITING: DYARAAAAAN..... give us your portrait, descriptions and the precious name of somebody very close to your heart, WE BET YOU IT MUST BE the apple of your heart HAHAHAHA (shhh! that's normal!) or maybe a loved one... Let your FRENDZ 'n CHRIST FOERVER here, scribble our pen and in acronyms allow us to use tints and hues and figures and shapes to offer the fantasies you may have for the people you love most! We call it Custom Art Portrait with a Personalized Poem of their or it maybe you your very own Name. FREE!!! Just come and visit us, and make friends with us AND WHATEVER ARTISITIC TEMPERAMNET YOU GOT IN YOUR HEART & SOUL, WE CAN DISCUSS IT HERE ON HOW WE MAY BE OF HELP TO DEVELOP IT AND NURTURE TO ENRICH THE GIFTS OF GOD IN YOU!

YEAH IN OUR ART CLUB, WE CAN PAINT WITH BOTH WORDS AND BRUSH, THAT COMES THOUGH BEFORE PUTTING DOWN THE FIRST STROKE. OF COURSE IT'S NORMAL THAT AT FIRST WE FELT THE FEAR AND HESITATION AS USUAL CUZ IT'S QUITE RARE IF NOT TABOO OR ZERO IN ALL ARTWORLDS! When a painting takes that step from being something in your mind to being something struggling for realisation, when you can no longer go back, but aren't always sure how to go forward hahaha, I guess then, that's where success will creep in to attract the new trends in visual arts AND FRIENDS FOR THE HEART. Portrait or landscapes! Human interests or still life, why not? Abstract maybe with an abstracted poetry match, how's that? You name it, I bet we may do it together with PAINT & POETRY! If not, it could be any other forms of arts like song composition, our TITO LARRY HERE IS A METRO-POP NATIONAWIDE WINNER IN 1985 THE LAST METRO-POP SONG-WRITING CONTEST, HE WON ALONGSIDE WITH LEAH SALONGA AND BROTHER GERARD! HE WAS IN CONTRACT WITH BOTH ALPHA RECORDS & VICOR MUSIC. WHO KNOWS WE CAN HAVE A WORKSHOP ON SONG WRITING COMPOSITION?

By the way, when it comes to art tutorials, IT IS ENTIRELY FREE HERE IN OUR 4-YEAR TUITION-FREE COLLEGE IN OUR FRENDZ 'n CHRIST 4EVER ART CLUB & OFFICE! You may enrol this coming June of 2010 for our 1st Semester! It has no tuition, it is a free college! And we offer all art tutorials, be it in poetry, drawing, painting and visual arts

IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 1/2 DECADES THAT I HAVE BEEN SATURATED IN THIS SORT OF WORLD OF VISUAL ARTS, all what I can say is just be committed, Talk to yourself, Pray about JOINING HERE, see if you have cravings for some artistic expressions in this home, …. then Subjects and perspective come next, depends on my soul's ears and the requestor's heart that throbs too fast, Views and light, stay alive with your thoughts in mind, a heart that hungers for a Canvas prepped, And Colors Looking deep, ehem, ehem... Thinking whithout which how may the last stroke be given a chance?, Analyzing, that's human with his rationalities, Finding the hidden colors, not only in the palette found but more importantly in the eyes and in the heart and soul of my earthly tabernacle, Hidden views, Hidden perspective, truly a reality and they're at the back of my brain lobes, Complements and contrast, so important, all these keep bothering my hand muscles, the psychomotor... Pick up the brush and dip in into the paint, The first stroke…. Just give us few weeks to finish and we will personally meet up with you at your doorstep or visit us so we can fellowship together, we shall sign the artworks right before your eyes! How is that? Okay, call us, or visit us, or email us! JOIN THE GROUP FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!!!!!

Admin
Admin

https://frendzinchrist4ever.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down